Ekiga needs you: Let's spread Ekiga : volunteers ?
Ekiga is a VoIP, IP Telephony, and Video Conferencing application that allows you to make audio and video calls to remote users with SIP or H.323 compatible hardware and software. It supports many audio and video codecs and all modern VoIP features for both SIP and H.323. Ekiga is the first Open Source application to support both H.323 and SIP, as well as audio and video. Ekiga was formerly known as GnomeMeeting.
- Linux Users New
- Windows Users New
- The Conﬁguration Assistant
- Test your setup (Fun Numbers, echo test, conference room, Toll Free,...)
- The Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Sending Instant Messages
- Video Calls
- Managing Calls
- Managing Contacts
- Managing VoIP Services Accounts
- Advanced Settings
- Which programs work with Ekiga ?
- Which hardware devices work with Ekiga ? (sound cards, webcams, headsets, DV cameras...) New
- Debugging Ekiga
- List of Frequently Reported Bugs
- Where to get HELP?
- How do I get and compile the SVN version on Linux?
- How do I get and cross-compile the SVN version for Windows on a Linux System?
- Roadmap to 2.2
- Doxygen comment guidelines
- Bugfix-related discussions and information collections
- API - THIS PART IS NOT MEANT AS API DOCUMENTATION! READ THE SOURCE! IT'S AN OVERVIEW FOR US!
- SVN - SVN, Active Branches and Tags
- Contacts Storage