Ekiga (formely known as GnomeMeeting) is an open source VoIP and video conferencing application for GNOME. Ekiga uses both the H.323 and SIP protocols. It supports many audio and video codecs, and is interoperable with other SIP compliant software and also with Microsoft NetMeeting.
- Linux Users
- http://snapshots.seconix.com/images/windows.png Windows Users
- The Conﬁguration Assistant
- Test your setup (echo test, conference room, Toll Free,...)
- The Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Sending Instant Messages
- Video Calls
- Managing Calls
- Managing Contacts
- Managing VOIP Services Accounts
- Advanced Settings
- Which programs work with Ekiga ?
F.A.Q. & Troubleshooting
- List of Frequently Reported Bugs
- Where to get HELP?
Reviewers Corner (work in progress)
- Roadmap to 2.2
- Doxygen comment guidelines
- Bugfix-related discussions and information collections
- API - THIS PART IS NOT MEANT AS API DOCUMENTATION! READ THE SOURCE! IT'S AN OVERVIEW FOR US!
- SVN - SVN, Active Branches and Tags