Ekiga (formely known as GnomeMeeting) is an open source VoIP and video conferencing application for GNOME. Ekiga uses both the H.323 and SIP protocols. It supports many audio and video codecs, and is interoperable with other SIP compliant software and also with Microsoft NetMeeting.
- Getting several applications using the sound card at the same time ?
- Which programs work with Ekiga ?
- Fun Numbers (echo test, conference room, Toll Free,...)
Frequently reported bugs
- Roadmap to 2.2
- Doxygen comment guidelines
- Bugfix-related discussions and information collections
- API - THIS PART IS NOT MEANT AS API DOCUMENTATION! READ THE SOURCE! IT'S AN OVERVIEW FOR US!
- SVN - SVN, Active Branches and Tags