Download Ekiga sources
Ekiga currently has 2 active branches:
- Trunk: This branch contains the latest development code and experimentation. It works with PWLIB and OPAL HEAD.
svn co svn+ssh://[login@]svn.gnome.org/svn/ekiga/trunk ekiga
svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/ekiga/trunk ekiga
- gnome-2-14: This branch contains the latest stable code corresponding to the 2.0.x releases. It works with PWLIB and OPAL Phobos.
svn co svn+ssh://[login@]svn.gnome.org/svn/ekiga/branches/gnome-2-14 ekiga
svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/ekiga/branches/gnome-2-14 ekiga
- Web Interface: http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/ekiga/
- SVN Tutorial: http://developer.gnome.org/tools/svn.html
- When a bugfix that affects all branches is committed, all branches should be updated as well as the NEWS file.
- When a bugfix that affects one specific branch is committed, only that branch should be updated as well as the NEWS file. If that bugfix is specific to the Trunk and fixes a bug introduced in the Trunk during the development phase, the NEWS file should not be updated.
- When a feature is added and that this feature is considered as stable, it should be added to the Trunk and to the H_Release branch. Both NEWS files should be modified accordingly. New features should not be committed to the gnome-2-14 branch. Non-critical fixes that break strings should not be committed to the gnome-2-14 branch.
- When a feature is added and that this feature is experimental, only the Trunk should be modified. The NEWS file should be updated accordingly.